Friday, May 8, 2009

New Release: Hoodie and shirt(for men)

Hi everyone.
I'm really really sorry to get back to you so late.
This is nothing to do with :sey store.
It was all my personal issue.
I've been too busy with my RL job,
but I still should have informed you and risey about that.
I apporogize for my iresponsibility.

For those who did not get any response from me in IM.
I was not able to read all of your IM.
My PC restarted before I checked IM.
Sorry for inconvenience, but please send me IM again.
I will try to respond you as soon as possible.

Even when I was out of SL a while.
Risey was doing a great job as usual.
This new hoodie will be a great item for this summer.
Prim parts are modifiable so you can adjust to your size.
It will also look nice if you wear it kinda lose style.
You can choose to purchase from 11 different colors.

-Minori-

hello! Im Risey
I released new hoodie and shirt for guys
omg;;Where is Minori?(。・ˇ∀ˇ・)ぇ
Pls wait for her comment
sorry;my English is rial poooOORΨ(*`▽´*)Ψ hehehe
Have fun!
















__