Tuesday, June 16, 2009

New Release: Camelot Furniture

.


Chairs
.
Tables
.
Curtained Windows

.
(all items sold separately)

.
.
.
.
.
.
The chairs and tables come in either black or brown, with texture change menus: 6 selections for the table and five for the chair. Personally, I love the period japonesque peony pattern =^.~= The curtained window-side is an entire wall, comes with bonus full-perm wallpaper, modifiable options including rain and moon (See if your local H0**Depot can match that deal, LOL). And yeah, I inadvertedly gave you a sneak preview in my earlier post: my favorite princess throne ;p
.


And now for our special guests! It's Aco and Rei from ZeroStyle (one of my favorite hairdesigners; by coincidence, my earlier post shows me in ZeroStyle's Octavia rolled braid hair; I just thought ATM it was perfect with this chair =) They're good friends of risey's, and Aco designed the POP art for this release.













That's ZeroStyle creator rei on the left. Aco also graces the top pic of this post =^.^=b






Select from menu:

6 table cloth colors for Table

5 upholstery patterns for Chair


The Chair comes with standalone pose ball with 5 female and 2 male poses. Place the ball roughly where you want to sit, then tweak height with arrow keys; change poses with PageUp/PageDown keys.
.
.
.
....Keep watching for even more coming up in the next few days!
Cya for now =^.^= Megg @ :sey
.
.
.
.
.