Tuesday, July 21, 2009

HEAR YE! THE DECREE! it rhymes even ^.~


Sorry folks, I know I was promising more posts over the weekend. I've been a bit busy drafting the English language version of the :sey Store Policies. Meanwhile, Risey's busy constructing a new website, and also expanding this blog, as you can see from the new menu bar above^^
Please take the time when you can to read the current draft of our store policies.
.
.
Captain Emilnese says "I'm gonna whack you with my sword if ye don't hear me!" Here's the latest kinky Goth from Chico Duell of Little Heaven. I was camping for the special scripted versions of this sword, while I was working on the Policy draft. Forgot all about save, crashed with a couple hours worth work up in smoke.... but I did get all six colors fo the sword - all I want now is the special sexy version.... =^.~= Little Heaven hairdesigner Falastear Aoen recommended me this hair for Captain Emilnese: it's the recently release Momo. Took me some while trying to decide which color - Ash, Black, Milktea, they're all so fuzzy cuddly cute XD, but I've shown you some of them already in earlier posts; and then, there's my favorite Nathalie which looked so pretty too - I finally settled with the auburnish Marron.
.
Oh yeah, save your work frequently, and remember to read our Policies, too =^.^=b
Cya! Megg @ :sey
.